This section provides you help to access through the content/pages of this website.
Different file formats
Registry.IN website includes web pages which present some content in different formats such as Portable Document Format (PDF), Word, Excel etc. In order to access these contents, your browser would require certain software. For example, to access a PDF document, you would require Acrobat Adobe Reader which you can download from the Internet for free.
The required plug-ins needed to view the information in Portable Document Format (PDF ) files:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (External website that opens in a new window)
- Convert a PDF file online into HTML or text format (External website that opens in a new window)
At Registry.IN we are committed to ensure that the Registry.IN website is accessible to all users irrespective of device in use, technology or ability. For example, a user with visual disability can access this website using assistive technologies, such as screen readers and magnifiers.
The aim of Registry.IN website is to provide maximum accessibility to all its visitors. This website is designed using XHTML 1.0 Transitional and meets Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 laid down by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Registry.IN website has incorporated the following Accessibility Features:
- Skip to Main Content: Quick access directly to the core content on the page to enable keyboard users avoid going through repetitive navigation.
- Skip to Navigation: Quick access to the left navigation pane links to enable you access links, such as NOC Locations, ISP Members, Routing and Tariff Policy, MRTG Statistics etc. For example, if you are using a mobile device to access this website, you can directly access the navigation links.
- Accessibility Options: Options to change the size of the text are provided as image icons at the top of every web page. For example, a person with visual disability such as low vision would find the default text size of the page content difficult to read. In such a situation, you can use one of the options to increase the size of the text for clear visibility and better readability. Following different options are provided in the form of image icons:
- Decrease text size: Enables decreasing the text size of page content up to two levels
- Increase text size: Enables increasing the text size of page content up to two levels
- Headings: Appropriate headings and subheadings are provided to web page content to ensure a readable structure. H1 indicates the main heading, whereas H2 indicates a subheading. In addition, for the screen reader users, there are hidden headings in this website that are read out by a screen reader for better readability.